Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Small thoughts

The other night I had a little date with an old friend (#5) of mine. Nothing big, just chatting and showing myself to him on the webcam. I'm exhibitionistic in that way, give me enough compliments and I'm yours. Sometimes I wonder if I'm to easily charmed but so far I seem to have picked honest boys, who appreciate me for me and not for the possibility to steal my photo. Maybe my people knowledge is better than I think, or I just haven't found out what they've done yet.
Nevertheless, being told how beautiful I am and how horny I can make a person is sweet. I know I'm sexy and all but hearing it over and over again can never be to much.

Today I yet again cursed the day I lost my sumer crush, what I wouldn't give for another licking from him. But I realize that even if we meet again it can never be as it were. Now, this knowledge hurts because I am not used to not getting what I want. And I want him, between my legs, doing what he obviously was born to do; lick a pussy. There's a series of reasons why I can't have him again. My own actions being the biggest obstacle. Yet another knowledge that hurts.

For some reason the simple act of sucking on ones finger seems to have an impact on men. At first I thought it was just on movies it worked but on a numbers of occasions I've seen that it can make a man hard in real life too. I think it has to do with the eyes, what you show in them. I give myself a little pat on the back and commend myself on having marvellous eyes, vivid, intense and able to turn someone on.

No comments:

Post a Comment