Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sleepyhead

Yesterday I were so certain that I'd be mastubating myself to sleep.

Earlier in the evening I had watched the movie Secretary and although the movie was a bit dark there were scenes that made me horny and very much longing for a spanking. All alone at home that wasen't a possibility but at least I could give myself an orgasm. At least so I though.

Spent a couple of hours at the computer, reading novels, chatting to "friends with benefits" and suddenly it was 2am. Still horny I hurried off to bed, put on some lubrication (silicon based, love the oily feeling) and started touching myself thinking of all the boys I made horny that night (two for certain, the third I might have pushed in that direction).

Then I promptly fell asleep. Without orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment