Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yet again a dream, where is the action?

Seems to me the most action I get in bed is in my dreams.
Lately we've had a lot of sex, mostly due to my clean shave, and it has been great sex! Then I got struck by a (mycosis, is that the term?) infection yet again and then hit my menstruation so we haven't had sex for some time now. I am tempted to seduce him and go anal though. My period makes me very horny, cool to experience but a mess to execute sex during it. And the dream about anal sex I had before still lingers on my mind and I know how great anal is with him. My natural shyness get's in the way of asking for anal though so here I am, dreaming and masturbating every day but not getting it off together with him. Wich leads me to this nights dream, in wich he actually performed.

I remember standing on all four in front of him, he leaning in over me and spanking me with his bare hands on my ass. Just enough hurtful to be enjoyable as well. Next scene he is putting clamps on my nipples, very familiar ones - we have them in our sex box, and yet again they hurt just enough to withstand. He then uses the chain that runs from one clamp to the other to pull me down towards the floor and his feet. Now, I hate feet, disgusted by them. So his command to lick his feet is a challenge. Happily I obey him in the dream and I remember licking the top of his feet vividly. After that I woke up by the alarm clock and my boyfriend came to say good morning. I told him about the dream and he look skeptical when I told about the feet thing and asked if I really could do that. I really *do* hate feet. Only halfway awake I admittet that with a command and some punishment I would.

After a episode in the shower where he caressed my breasts and made me horny I think we are both a bit interested in making sex happen today. And now I fear that he will do it the dominant way and make me lick his feet. I no longer know what I will do, he will have to make me seriously submissive for that otherwise I'll object!

No comments:

Post a Comment