Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring

Spring has arrived!
How wonderfull! I love this period, just before the real heat sets in and you can start to see the tiny spring flowers growing in the most odd places. It also means you can put away that heavy winter jacket and shoes and become pretty again. In my case it's a black coat and heels. God I love my heels. Not particulary high but high enough for that special posture and with a heel plastic enough to make that hard sound I love so much. Gotta admitt, I love high heels mostly because of the sound, clack clack clack...
You could almost say it makes me a bit horny hearing the sound. I feel very dominant and confident, but also on the verge of submission. Dressing up for the Master, complete with high heels and looking good for him. It's mixed emotions but the shoes sure makes me feel sexy.



Now, my shoes doesn't look like this but I sure wouldn't mind having a pair.


No comments:

Post a Comment