Thursday, April 23, 2009

Female kissing

She was stood leaning against a wall, my friend whom I've known since the age of 5. She made a comment, said that we should be leaving now. But she didn't walk away, just stood there. So I leaned in and kissed her. A bit reluctant because I didn't know how she would react. Slowly our lips met and the kiss was a fact. I remember thinking in the back of my head "What the hell am I doing, I dont even want to kiss this girl."

Then I woke up. Of course it was another dream. Didn't I tell you, any action going on in my life right now happens in my sleep. So I kissed a friend, in my dream, that I've known since 5, she is absolutley not my type and I wouldn't even kiss her if the chance appeared. So why did I dream about her? Why not dream about the friends I actually wouldn't mind kissing. And do I honestly want to kiss a girl, or is that some kind of pressure I put on myself just because I'm kinky in every other kind of way?
I do feel certain that I want to try, and I am cool with the idea of having sex with another girl. In fact it would be extremely awesome licking a pussy. What's it like, is it as hard as I imagine, does it smell, can I make her come, what does her pussy look and feel like? All these questions that I want answered. And not a single victim in my vicinity!

Last week I dreamt about sex almost every night, this week my mood has taken a deep dip into depression and all I do during nights now is cry or sleep anxiously. I'm in good faith that I'm moving upwards again and might even get some action again! As in start dreaming about sex...

No comments:

Post a Comment