Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dreams in the night

Drifting deeper into frustration.

I had a dream this night. A man I only know from his blog appeared in it. He was very tall and he spanked me. I woke up yearning for more and when I realized I couldn't get it I felt sad. During the dream I felt as if addicted to this man and what he did to me. Much like I assume the secretary from the movie Secretary felt like. Not so much about sex as to submitting to him and feeling his hands on my ass, painfully slapping me. Watch the movie. It's different.

I will have to go visit my friend soon, he will give me a overdose of pain so I'll last for a while. Think I need to ask him to spank my ass too. Normally he focuses on my boobs, and that hurts. I always come home from a visit to him with bruises on my breasts. I adore that though! I'm marked as the sub I am. Next step, bruises on both breasts and ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment