Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bondage Fairies

Ever seen anything so cute?

I guarantee she is anything but innocent though. Her name is Pfil and she is the main character in Bondage Fairies. If you haven't read it already and aren't afraid of kinky stuff I advise you to get a copy soon. Many times I've masturbated in her and her friend Pamilas company.







It's drawn in a manga style, Wikipedia tells me the creators name is Teruo Kakuta. I was lucky to stumble across it on the DC++ time and so I have quiet a number of books in .jpg. Nicely drawn and with a story that makes it interesting to follow. It's rather kinky, fairies having sex with each other and all kinds of insects you find in a forest. I suggest being very open minded.


In my copies of the comic there is no censorship, just lots of naughty fairies and hot, steaming action. Now this page is very vanilla to be from BF but fear not, there are bondage, violence, fucking, perverted insects and most of all, horny fairies! Go read!




No comments:

Post a Comment