Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gym girls

This thursday I went to the gym and did a little work out. It was good, I felt strong and powerful.
Usually I try to sneak a peak of the guys swelling muscles when working out. Some are not so good looking and some are to old but there are eye candy one can rest tired eyes on. This time I was stood next to a girl who, as me, is there a lot and then it struck me, I could so do her! She is good looking, no to thin, perfect breats, maybe her ass could have been bigger but generally a body that looks very nice to cuddle with. And lick. And kiss. And caress. And nibble. I do not considering spanking her just yet. Oh well, not that I'd ever dare to come onto her, heck wouldn't even dare to befriend her.

On another note, me and my boyfriend were outside yesterday in the lovely weather and we started messing around. Chasing each other, teasing and generally having fun. I tried to hit him with a stick too, and succeded! He then decided to go into close combat and grabbed a hold of both my wrists, with me still wriggling and trying to hit him on the head it was quit a effort. I had no intention of calming down or stop fighting, why would I? The feeling of his strong hands squeezing my wrists, and in the heat of the fight it was a lot of pressure, was enough to send me into submission. Now, if we would have been alone and inside that could have lead to something, however, in the presence of my sister and her kids I had to settle with thinking about it. And continue to try to hit him with my stick, in the chance of him using more force and/or brutality.

No comments:

Post a Comment