Sunday, April 26, 2009

My whips

A couple of years ago I was on a erotic exhibition with a friend. Back then I was way less open about who I was/am and so I didn't really dare drool at the whips, chains and cuffs I saw. We spent a couple of hours browsing all kinds of toys and clothes when finally the culmination of the evening came... Male strippers!
We had seen naked males before. But this was men, extremly buffed and oily. They were strippers. And they were 10 meters away. Not shy exactly, we got to see every little detail of their body except their cock. I remember we had a blast looking at them and laughing at the embarrassed women they brought up on stage. After that show, and two ciders, I had gathered enough courage and decided to stop by at the place that sold whips. My friend smiled and let me browse them without embarrasing comments. Eventually I bought a flogger, looking much like this:
O'boy how much fun it was! Carefully handled you get a very interesting sensation, and to feel this across my whole back is fantastic! Of course, with a bit more strength it starts to hurt.

After playing around with the flogger for a while I decided I wanted something more so together with my boyfriend we decided on a paddle:
Now this one hurts. As hell. This is the one used on me when I need punishment, because I fear it, truly fear. Not like the flogger wich I can long for. Show me this and I will beg, plead and behave extremely well. My friend I like to visit uses something like this on, but with him no mercy is shown, no cries or pleads will make him stop. Therefore it is the tool that gives me bruises. I love my bruises, hate the tool though.
That is also the reason I love using it when I'm being dominant. I know this will hurt the sub, and really test his boundaries. I must say that my sumer crush was a lot better than me on enduring pain. He took the paddler without wuss or whining.

For the feeling of being a dominant however, I absolutley adore my crop. Bought from a regular horse shop it's the real thing. Walking around the sub with a crop in the hand, yummie! Of course it works wonders on me too. The crop to me is very closely associated with disciplin. Use it to point, caress, hit and intensify what you want done.

It has been way to long since I got to hurt someone or be hurt, volunteers sign up please!

No comments:

Post a Comment