Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My summer crush

I didnt have my teenage summer crush at sweet 16. I had it at 23. A bit late but oh so much sweeter. And hotter.

It all started with the help of a online game we both were playing alot. We were playing buddys, we grew our friendship, it seemed very strong and we were both appreciating and hoping it would last for ever. And then came the day we meet.

I went to Gothenburg, by air plane, an adventure by itself, to meet an old friend. There I hooked up with a couple of other friends from the same online game and the sumer crush. The four of us had dinner, got to know each other and I think I hade the most wonderful night with friends I ever had.

Me and my sumer crush, had decided to go to a entertainment park the next day. Thanks to my fot being messed up we spent most of our time slowly walking around or sitting on benches eating cotton candy. When afternoon came we went to his hotel for a little break, at least that was the official excuse. We talked for hours and hours, lying on his bed, queen size mind you, slowly slowly moving closer to each other. Our bodys were literally screaming for some contact but we were a bit to hesitant to acknowledge that at once. This foreplay went on for roughly 5-6 hours before he happened to stumble across my weak spot. He just softly touched me and I fell. Damn I fell so hard I could hear the bang. After that it was no turning back. Another 5-6 hours later we fell asleep, exhausted. I took his virginity in so many ways except the normal one. I am a bit impressed by myself, all the things I showed him that could be done. Yes, proud and happy.

We stuck together for the next 3 months and time moved so slowy when we weren't together. Now when I look back I find myself thinking that 3 months isen't a very long time at all. But while it was lasting, every day at home were painfull. Yes, it was a full blown crush. And of course everything came crashing down on us eventually, as intensive feelings tend to do. We seem to still be friends, but there is a large distance. It sadens me because I really miss what we had, but at the same time Im content. I dont have a crush on him anymore. Im happy the way things are. With that said, I would gladly pay the trip to see him again if he called for me. As I said, my sumer crush was really hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment