Friday, May 1, 2009

I experienced something new today.

This morning I decided to seduce my boyfriend with a blowjob. I love giving blow jobs, it's sexy and fun but it usually gives me nothing more then the satisfaction of pleasing someone. Until today when my boyfriend put his hand around my throat, effectively reducing my air, and carefully moved my head up and down on his dick. It was so incredible arousing! I moaned, wiggled and prayed my gag reflex wouldn't get in the way. Every time his hard dick slided into my mouth and further down my throat I got hornier and hornier! I couldn't think, just wanted more and more. It was fantastic!
Eventually I gagged and he removed his hand immediatley. I'll have to point this out so he can do it again next time.

5 comments:

  1. That is exactly how I love to fuck a face. Wish I was that boyfriend of yours in that situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handsome ranger - Lemme know next time you pass by and I'll open my mouth for you *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... I would not mind... but I'm sure the boyfriend would....?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No not really. Open relationship and all that.

    ReplyDelete