Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Stockholm Fetish Weekend

Next weekend, 14th - 17th of May, a huge event will be held in Stockholm, Stockholm Fetish Weekend.
There will be parties, play rooms, dance floor, performances, fashion shows, shibari world record, kinky flea market and much more.

I would so like to go, but I got no one to go with and I'm generally a nervous person who are not likely to do new stuff on my own. I am currently trying to convince myself to at least go to Stockholm and visit a friend and maybe pass by on the more neutral stuff like the flea market or the youth meeting. I can't see myself dressing up all kinky and going to the big party in the evening though. First of all I don't have the outfit to get in, secondly, see above at nervous.

~~~5 mins later~~~
Alrighty, checked up on bus tickets to Stockholm, they are in order. Now I just need my friend to come online so I can ask if I can sleep at his place. I have a naive hope that he will find time to play with me during that weekend too.

3 comments: