Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Male friends of my boyfriend

After the workout my boyfriend walked home in the company of another guy (blond) and rode my bike home. Can't be arsed moving at the same speed as they when I have a überfast bike!

Anyway, cough childishly enjoyinging speed cough, I started thinking about the blond guy. From the fact that my boyfriend seem to share sports interest with him I derived the fantasy of me, my boyfriend and the blond guy in bed together. Enjoying ourselfs in the way only naughty people can. Then I started laughing at myself, I do this with every friend of my boyfriend. And the blond one is a new one wich I only seen a few times. But yet I go there, fast as the eye. Just because he had cute eyes.

1 comment:

  1. Header: http://www.myspace.com/foxhole86
    På den sidan finns den.. Vet hur du känner dig, har en karl som är vanilj som ibland hottar till det, för min skull. Det är inte samma sak som när det kommer naturligt. :)

    ReplyDelete