Friday, May 29, 2009

I had a dream...

...this morning. Sweet, sweet dreams of mine.

I was down in my mothers basement to pick something up when a sudden urge to masturbate hit me. For some reason I decided to remove all of my clothes and go into the food cellar, but while doing that I catched a glimpse of a woman heading down the stairs. I quickly tried to lock the door to the cellar I was in but as usual in dreams it wouldn't. Soon there after I could hear her outside, looking for me, asking if someone was there. I was naked and nervous and keept staring at the hatch - that I finally been able to lock - and wondering when she would give up. Much to my surprise the door suddenly opened and a , to me unknown, young woman looked at me with much satisfaction. Apparently she had well known I was there and what I was doing. Blushing I tried to explain myself - that she had startled me and for some reason I had to take off my clothes but now I was leaving the basement so bye, bye.
Thankfully enough she let me out of the cellar but as dreams go I soon found myself in another basement room, filled with people (two to three women and one man) all out to get to me and my body. At this time my embarrassment had reached high levels but I started to realise that it was a sex dream. I was still desperatly trying to cover my body and to find an way out of the basement but as the people slowly moved towards me I got hornier and hornier by the second. The man was stood just a few feet away from me, with his hand reached out to touch my pussy. My eyes kept moving from person to person, I was nervous, horny and badly wanted for him to touch me. The scene was frozen for a few minutes, as to prolong my lustfilled torment. Then I gave in and took eye contact with him, instantly bringing him close enough to touch my pussy, giving me what I had wanted the entire dream. I remember it so vividly, his fingers caressing my lips and making me so incredible horny.

Around here I woke up, immediately reached for the lube and started masturbating. How can one not when the dream were so filled with sex and lust. For once my thoughts were strictly on the dream, thinking about vanilla sex all the way until orgasm. For me that is rather unusual. But the sweet mixture of embarrassment, exposure and the others desire for my body was and is enough to make me come.

Shortly after my boyfriend got home from his workout and I realised he had one hour before starting work. It was a easy task getting him to understand what I wanted and since I already done the prework it didn't take us long to be happily fucking. With me riding him we did a real quickie, which was needed due to the time.

I gotta say, I started this day in the best possible way. I think this will be a lovely weekend, so much fun planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment