Monday, May 18, 2009

Home, sweet home.

Back home at the gray everyday life.
At least that's what I thougt as the bus took me closer and closer to home earlier today. Thankfully that was just a bad mood passing over as I soon realized it's good to be back!

So to sumarize the awesome weekend:
-Met interesting people, both normal and perverted ones. The café meeting on sunday were really cool and it was relaxing to meet people my age who are as, or even more, kinky as me. To be able to talk freely about what ever struck my mind was great. Of couse, I think everyone was a bit shy and nervous, the laughters were there but maybe a bit to loud. But overall the atmosphere was good and Im looking forward to going again. Sometime during the sumer. Shouldnt stretch the hospitality of my friend to much and I really shouldn't afford a 300sek bus ticket twice a month.
-Spent time with two of the cutest guys I know. We watched movies, read great books and played computer games. Also, did I mention they both look good? Hello yaoi fantasy!
-Had one, but only one, hell of a session. It was painfull and wonderful. I got gagged, tied, whipped, beaten, bitch slapped (that was new actually, it hurt!), fucked, made to beg and drooled lots. I've actually come to like the drooling part. Before I just thought what a inconvenience it was but lately I've realized the humiliation in it. To helpless to even be able to stop drooling. Welcome sweet emotions. Also, got the hardest fuck in my life so far. Anal. Almost made me come without clitoris stimulation.

As I was going home I came to a conclusion. I will need to get a master closer to home. One who combines the feelings I had for my sumer crush with the knowledge and brutality from my play pal. I can not go on like this. The frustration of not being able to live out my submissive side is actually a heavy burden. Volunteers please sign up!

Apparently sharing what happened during my weekend in Stockholm with my boyfriend will get me laid by him! Inspired by my play pal he choked me, hit me, pulled my hair and in the end, gave fisting a good try. Perfect to end a monday with.

No comments:

Post a Comment