Monday, June 29, 2009

In heat

For now Sweden are having a marvellous weather. At least if you like it sunny, no wind and 30 degrees celsius.

I'm sitting on my balcony, reading a book and generally sweating. It's actually rather painfull. But at the same time the immensen heat is what makes me horny. Last summer I could tease my sumer crush with the knowledge of me topless on the balcony. This year I have no one to seduce. Sure I have my boyfriend but he's not as fun to seduce as the others I've been with.

And often, in the summer heat, my thoughts turn to kinky sex. Imagining spending a whole weekend in submission. A lonely cottage by the sea. No neighbours within earshot. Forced to be naked all the time. Being taught and disciplined by the musician. Every little thing I do is controlled by him. Every action I do requires permission. Obeying every single command. Spending hours tied up. Sitting by his feet as we gaze upon the sun bathed sea. Being whipped with birch.

No comments:

Post a Comment