Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Craving

I have a craving. Not for chocolate or food but for cocks. A big, juicy piece of meat. Nothing wrong with the normal sized ones but for now I want a big one. And I don't need to be fucked with it, not necessarily, what I want is to give a blow job to it. A guy (preferably with visible muscles) stretched out on his back in a bed. Naked. And a big cock between his thighs, just waiting for me. Big enough that I had to struggle really hard to take even half of it in my mouth. I would play, tease and enjoy myself with it. Giving the guy a marvellous BJ in the progress but that's just a plus. The BJ would only be for my sake. Licking and sucking, hearing the guy moan and breathe heavy. Closing my lips around the head, playing with it with my tongue. That's what I dream of, what I need right now.

From what I've heard I'm rather good at giving blowjobs but hey, gotta keep on practising. Volunteers sign up here!

2 comments:

  1. I don't have the measurments in my head but big enough so that your eyes get bigger when you lay eyes on it ;)

    ReplyDelete