Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hen party (who made that word up!?)

Last week I attended my friends hen party (party thrown by the bride-to-be's friends) wich was good fun. The evenings highlight must have been the home-party we had visit us. Of course it was about sex toys and the other girls were sitting nervously giggling, blushing and joking around - it was almost as they never seen a dildo before. And you know what, I think some of them never did!

It was cool anyhow, and even though I've seen everything the seller had to show I came to realize I'd really want a Lelo Nea White. I love the way it looks and the way it feels, it's rechargable and I never been much interested in penetrating dildos, more of a vibrator girl.

Lelo Nea White and Black


But seeing as I can't afford one of these right now I'll settle with a LAYAspot:

LAYAspot
It's actually a lot bigger than the Lelo Nea and made in silicon, making it's skin alot softer. I have always had a soft spot for this one but changed my mind after getting the chance to squeeze and feel the Lelo Nea. But as I was saying, I will settle with LAYAspot because I am frikking getting one from a friend for free! Ok not totally for free, the person in question wants some naked photos of me playing with the toy in exchange. Wich is fine, totally understandable. I did have some objections to the matter in the beginning - but then I accepted that he can do what ever he wants with his money. Moral objections I never had though, I've already showed him pretty much everything on the webcam.
So, let's pray it arrives some time soon so I can enjoy it in front of the camera.

They had a total of three bdsm-things on the party; fluffy handcuffs, blindfold and the tiny pathetic rubber flogger. The seller ensured it us hurt as hell and all the other girls screamed like crazy when they tried it. One of them tried it on my arm, mind you I think she hit quit hard, and I didn't blink. Just had to control the sudden urge to moan and beg for more. I convinced her to hit again and yet again I had to withhold the sudden urge of pleasure. I do enjoy these little evidences that I'm not quit like the rest of the girls of my age. Even though I know there are other equally or more perverted as me out there they didn't seem to exist on the hen party.

No comments:

Post a Comment