Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Future boyfriend

If I were to start a new relationship I would never settle for one with a partner who's not into bdsm.

I've been blessed with an open relationship so theoretically I can enjoy bdsm sex whenever I want with whomever I want. Thing is it doesn't happen at the rate that I would prefer. All my play pals seems to have their own life they want to live and I'm not prio 1 in their world as much as I'm prio 1 in my world. Understandable but very frustrating.

I almost never find myself lusting for vanilla sex and if I do I just sit down, breathe and wait for it to pass. I do however have vanilla sex at times but mostly in the beginning of a relationship and then it works because sex is so filled with emotions from the crush and excitment and god knows what.

Point is, I don't get beaten in the amount that I need it. And so if I had the chance of starting a new lasting relationship I would first of all make sure the guy is well aware of his dominant side. If he isen't, well I don't really see this, you and me, working out. Sorry dude, skip along.

In a future relationship I see myself having the option of misbehaving and actually getting punished for it. I see myself getting a email during the day with instructions I am to follow in the evening. I see myself getting spanked over the knee on the nights where there is nothing good on the TV. I also see myself with all the love, compassion and everyday nagging that I have today. I'm not a 24/7. I just need to be painfully reminded of my place more than once every six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment