Monday, July 13, 2009

Giving and taking

Ah what memories this picture brings to life. I won't tell exactly who I've done this too but it was a really fun experience to be on the giving side for once. And I tell you girls, it's a lot harder than what the boys make it look like.

I've also done some anal fisting on some occasions and I like it. The best part is of course to see how much the man likes it. And they usually do, they love it with every cell in their body. So I really recommend it. Don't be scared and dont be grossed out. The reward is worth it.

2 comments:

  1. It looks good. My wife will test this on me, but we have not takin the step yet. She have fisting me, and that feals good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, don't be anonymous!
    But I do say, go for it, it's lovely for both parts!

    ReplyDelete