Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My exhibitionistic side strikes again

Today was just another day, I was chatting away, teasing my male friend (apparently #5 is still happening in the sex appartment) with comments about my clothes and how my nipples showed through the oh so thin top I had on. Knowing me he quickly demanded a pic ("Or it never happened!" as he said) and I, being who I am, quickly turned on my webcam and showed my beauty. Of course he didn't settle with that and soon he told me that the top didn't fit me; "Maybe you should take it off?" he suggestively asked. After a short deliberation with myself I decided on yes and before I had time to change my mind I was naked from my waist up. Judging from his look and how his eyes immediately locked onto my breasts I did make a good decision. Shortly after I got my reward, a very nice view of his cock, rock hard and very, very, tempting. (Wich reminds me, I still haven't given a BJ in a long time.) Oh so tempting, I can still recall very vividly how it looked. Dreaming about how it would feel inside my mouth or my pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment