Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dreams and lust

Last two nights I've been dreaming, not genuine sex dreams but I've managed to get horny from them anyway.
First dream I can no longer remember any details from but it had a very dominant man in it. Really made me long and dream for submission. I got this picture of me sitting on the floor, leaning against my masters legs and my head resting on his knee while my master is stroking my head. Sometimes sweetly, sometimes rough. The feeling of submission is strong in this picture and I would do almost anything to experience it for real.

Second one I had this morning and it was about electricity. I'm normally not interested in that at all but the dream were hot and as usual it triggered a newfound interest. The shocks were not painfull, more a tingling sensation that sent bolts of pleasure down into my pussy. So when I woke up I spent a good hour in bed, dreaming, imagining and finally touching myself. Took me a while to reach the orgasm but I'll blame that on my friend sleeping in the other room.

So during this morning playing with electricity didn't seem so bad but now I'm back to not liking it again. It's scary, I seriuosly doubt I would like it and honestly not interested in trying. Not at this stage in my life. But it was really cool thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment