Saturday, August 1, 2009

Water

I climbed down into the pool and let the water carry my weight, relaxing and enjoying the feeling of the perfect temperature. I did a few laps back and forth in the pool but then I looked up and saw that my master had arrived. Sitting on the edge of the pool with his legs up to his knees in water he looked happy and innocent. I knew he was happy but the innocent part I highly doubted. As I swam closer to him I could tell he really was up to no good. His eyes were glittering with lust and sadism and I knew it didn't bode well for me.

-Hello darling, he said as I grabbed ahold of the edge, enjoying the water?
-Yes, yes I am. It's perfect, you should join me!
Nervously I continued to babble on about the water and the temperature and how good it felt all while my master looked at me with his glittering eyes and kept on smiling.
-Sch my lovely, he put his index finger across my mouth and looked deep into my eyes, it's time.
He put his hands on my shoulders and manoeuvred me so that he had me between his legs and my back was pressed against the pool wall with my head barely reaching above the edge. He placed a kiss on the back of my head and whispered in my ear:
-Relax hun, trust in me. Ok?
-Mm, yes sir I am. But...
-No need for "buts" of "ifs", we're doing this now.
His firm and commanding voice removed the last of my resistance, I had never been able to revolt against him. I closed my eyes and waited. Soon enough I felt his hand uppon my head pressing downwards. I tried to relax and sank below the surface of the water, at first I was able to hold my breath without problem, I could even open my eyes a bit and amaze at the blueisch world I was in. But it didn't take long until my lungs started aching and I felt the panic overwhelming my body. I tried to rise up from the water to get the much needed air but masters strong grip of my head prevented it and I realized I wasen't allowed air just yet. With lungs aching and panic making my body tremble it was a real challenge to relax and be still again but when I succeded and calmed down for a second I got my reward. Master lifted his hand and I broke the surface as fast as I could, gasping for air and tears running down my cheeks. Coughing I turned to face my master and appologized for my panic.
-I know, I know, he quickly calmed me, I know you will do better next time. We got all afternoon to make sure you can do this without panicking. Wipe your tears, catch your breath and get in position again.
I stared at him with a hint of disbelief - to do this without panic, was he being serious? The answer were there in the open, he did expect me to do it again and again until I managed. I saw it in his eyes, the way he looked at me and waited for me to get into position again. Without much thought about it I quickly placed myself between his legs facing outwards again and waited for his hand to push me down. I took a deep breathe this time but I could hear his chuckle as he made me sink below the surface again. The breathe I was holding in didn't help the slightest, only made my lungs ache much quicker and when I let it go in a rapid flow of bubbles I found myself panicking at once and actually forcing myself up even though master was still holding his hand on my head.
-Master, I coughed, drooled and cried, I'm so sorry!
A slap in the face and a gesture got me quiet and in position again. Even though I was dreading the next seconds I wanted to get it over with. I wasen't sure how many times I could make myself go down without guaranteed air. I promised myself to succed, to make him proud.

For the next 15 minutes we tried over and over again and I was still failing at some point during the exercise - always panicking and pushing against masters hand. Eventually I was so beaten from the lack of air, the crying and the psychological stress that I started to feel numb. I let go of my feelings and fears and the next time we tried I willingly went below and stayed below even though it was hurting me. I could hear my blood pumping but the panic had vanished and I felt perfectly calm, like I could stay there forever. I waited for my master to give me the sign. When his hand finally left my head I slowly rose up from the water and drew my breath again. I turned towards him and met his eyes.
-Thank you sir, I said quitely, I am yours to do with as you wish.
-Correct my clever girl, you understand the meaning of this exercise. Always trust me, I know you and can read your feelings like an open book. Give me your free will and all will be good.
He reached into the water, grabbing me under my arms and lifting me out of the water.
-Let's get you dry and warm again. I have need for your mouth and throath in the house.
He supported me as we slowly walked towards our house and I already felt warm, at least inside. I knew the following hours wouldn't go easy on me, my master really loved deep throath and could use me for the purpose longer than I thought possible, but I was happy. I had succeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment