Thursday, August 20, 2009

Step 1 secured!

I have a plan.

Earlier in my life I had another plan and that one has been performed. I wanted to have sex with a very well-equipped guy and I have to say that my summer crush was nicely equipped. It could be bigger but then I would hurt my pussy in my eagerness to fuck it. My next plan is this: have sex with a man with a darker skin colour.

I have some excellent neighbours; suitable age, dark skin and good looks but I always drooled at them from my balcony. Safe in my little tower behind my locked door. And when I walked by them hoping they would look at me with lust I never really believed they would. I mean, they look good enough to get models. And I'm just your curvy sex freak. So I've distanced myself. Tonight I went for some air and just as I was getting back into the house they waved and said "Hey, how's you?". Before I changed my mind I walked closer and started talking to them, and before I knew it I was sitting on their balcony eating tacos. That would be enough to make me happy, but I'm more than happy right now, I'm actually quite thrilled! Here's the reason: Among the first things one of the guys (Mind you the hottest one with lovely dreads!) said to me was that I had something guys like them liked. Curiously, blushing, I asked what that might be, at wich he moved his hands in a very speaking S-shape. He then continued to explain how much they stare every time I pass by their balcony. And here I was thinking they wanted the skinny women. I win!

Ehum. Anyway. So. First step, engage contact, complete. Next step, use my delicious body to make them drool at me! And I'm home alone this weekend *rubs her hand in satisfaction*.

5 comments:

  1. I would love to lay eyes on that delicious body of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was cool to have a plan like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Psykopaten: I'm sure you do, who wouldn't ;)

    @j: I think so too, you just gotta make sure they happen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, love your blog! Specially the picture at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lady and her Tramp: Thank you so very much! Makes my heart all warm and fuzzy ^.^
    I'm very fond of the picture myself.

    ReplyDelete