Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Latex



Last night, just before I went to bed, I stumbled upon some youtube videos (the above one being one of them) of latex dressed woman and although I don't have a perticular fetisch for latex it apparently stuck to my head. This morning I woke up in the afterglow of a strong sex dream. No specific details remains complete in my memory but I do know I was staying with a master along with one or two other girls. We were all dressed in latex suits that covered the whole body and he liked to see us embarrassed so he had us go out in the public without us realizing it until we already were out in the open. He was a very gentle and good master, no punishment or pain were present int the dream - just the feeling of belonging to him. His calm dominance is what coloured the entire dream and I can't wait to belong to someone who will give me the same feeling in real life.

It's so incredible hard to describe the feeling of a dream, all I can say is that mine was oozing with lust, and a little bit of shame. Shame is always part of my hornyness. Not because I'm ashamed of my lust but because I get turned on by being ashamed/embarrassed/humiliated.

I stayed in bed for as long as the dream was vivid. Will be spending the day in quiet frustration.

1 comment:

  1. Hej!

    Såg att du kommenterat på vår blogg ang. vår annons om en tjej. Maila oss gärna på husmusen86@hotmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete