Monday, September 14, 2009

Tonights dream

I had this awesome, hot, steamy sex dream tonight. Wich I of course remember only a few vague details. Every time this happens it bums me out. I want to remember it clearly! To know why I woke up in the middle of the night feeling horny.

It involved me and my play pal's boyfriend. The boyfriend is an übercute, tall boy with dark eyes and no bdsm-interest what so ever. Luckily that didn't stop my dream from making him act very kinky.

However, all I can recall  is me being very horny, him being very horny and fucked by a dildo-machine while I lustfully watched it.

I'm having a bit of a low period right now, I'm not even masturbating. But I can tell you this, since I created my blog my ratio of sex dreams has increased a lot. Probably had more sex dreams this year than I've had all my life before. Dreams gives me the same intense feelings as a well performed bdsm-session does and I love those feelings!

4 comments: