Tuesday, September 22, 2009

True Blood


I've begun following the rather new tw-show True Blood that's being aired on swedish television since 26th of august.

I'm sure it comes as no big surprise that I'm totally hooked. I mean, have you seen the multitude of sex scenes? And it's not sweet love we're talking, it's hardcore with the fresh smell of blood. If it was the real world, and I was living it, I would definately go for a vampire. But preferably not one that kills humans!

Aside from being a really god tv-show that I really look forward to follow it portraits sex in a way american TV normally don't dare. It's dark and brutal, and we get some really nice shots of naked people having sex. And all those scenes with bare necks followed by fangs, makes me bone shiver with lust!

I remember one scen with bare neck from todays episodes. Sookie comes looking for Bill in his house but is met by three other vampires by the door. She get's invited by Bill but it doesn't seem like he's willing to control his "friends". Eventually all three of them are circling her, smelling her, longing for her virginity. The male vampire behind her grabes her head and pushes it to the side, exposing her neck in a most erotic way. For them it's dinner. Imagine her, a young innocent woman standing in the middle of three hungry and lustfilled vampires. His hand with a tight grip on her head, her neck so pale and tempting. Yum yum.

1 comment:

  1. I am impatient, so I downloaded both season one and two... season one is wonderful right thru... but unfortunately season two sucks.

    ReplyDelete