Thursday, September 3, 2009

Iiiiih!

Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh!

I have a date this friday! I'm so excited, thrilled, nervous and so full of feelings that I can barely sit still!
But yet again I find myself with the question: What to wear?!

This is a new acquaintance to me and it shall be so much fun to see whats he's like IRL. So far our conversation has gone very smoothly and we are both quit horny after an evening of naughty chatting. I don't intend to do anything about my hornyness tonight though, why mastubate when I have the chance of good ol' sex in 36 hours.
He plays the same computer game as me and loves cats, I'd say he's a winner only based on that! And furthermore, I look forward to meeting him not only because of the sex but he seems like a nice fella, one I'd like to hang out with as a friend too.

A detailed resumé will appear after I've met him - is he a crazy psychopat or did I just have the sex of the year?

Also, I'm still trying out my LAYASpot and Lelo Lily (wich accidently broke after the first charge and I had to wait for the replacement) but a review is being planned, and if you all behave I might just go ahead and put some pictures on here where you can actually see my flesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment