Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back in buisness? Let's hope!

Tonight I felt lust for the first time in a, for me, rather long time! I don't know what happened before today but I got a theory that it's closely connected to my period. Now I'm approaching the horny period of my cycle so I'll be having fun again!

Boyfriend gave me a really strong orgasm this evening. I had just gotten out of the shower, wich is a really god time to get down on me as I don't worry about smelling or being unfresh, when suddenly he was behind me and clearly onto something. First there were stroking of my breasts and nipples, and he knows how to handle them by now, it's a very delicate process. Can't go out to fast or hard because that takes away some of my hornyness. Apply the correct pressure and move slowly, treat my breasts good and you'll have a real treat in watching me endlessly moan and wriggle. So after the correct pressure had been applied and he got my breath all deep and fast he carefully pushed me down onto the bed and kissed me slowly down my chest, over my stomach and ended up on my pussy. My lips were still closed and with my pubic hair as a protective barrier it felt great! Also a matter of moving at the right speed and not aiming straight for the clit. Extremely lightly he placed his tongue at the bottom of my pussy and dragged it all the way to the top. It was awesome! Remember that, don't go straight for the goods, tease and you will please!

With one finger up my anal, more fingers inside my pussy and my own fingers on the clit I came, long and hard. And for once I was totally quiet. I also stopped breathing during the orgasm. It was intense.
I wonder why I stop breathing when the sensations are strong. It's not only during orgasm I do that. Happens alot during oral sex. Normally I'm not very good at holding my breath but when it happens if I'm horny I hold it and don't even notice I'm lacking oxygen. I always think that one day I should take time but that makes me focus on the air and so I notice the lack of oxygen wich fails the try.

So, with my lust somewhat restored I'm hoping I will be able to wrap up my review of my toys, get back into masturbating and being the horny girl I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment