Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Musician

Here's the background:
As I wrote yesterday a guy contacted me asking if I wanted a play pal for the summer. I said yes, we chatted for a while and then, rather quickly to be me, decided to meet and see if it could lead somewhere. So Monday morning I took the bus to him, I had butterflies in my stomach and a well hidden thought that maybe, just maybe, I would get my ass spanked. But of course, my sensible side told me I shouldn't/wouldn't have sex on the first meeting. Therefore I did not bring any condoms, nor did I shave at all. Anything from stopping my weak morale to get the better of me...

It all started out rather innocent, there were eating, conversations about normal stuff and generally a get-to-know-each-other time. As the day passed we got closer and closer to the question "Do you want to play with me?". As I recall it he was the one who asked first but also the one who answered it first. Positively. I agreed with him.

Eventually we ended up at his house, his empty house with no one to disturb us...
Still I was vaguely determined to not do anything, but also very excited at the thought of something maybe happening. It wasen't until he locked the door that I understood that something really was going to happen. The amount of emotions running through me as he took the few steps from the door to me is probably more than what occurs during vanilla sex for other people. My nervousness, all the excitment and all the joy gathered at a southern point in my body. It made my eyes flicker from side to side, my body tense and my breathing shallow, honestly I think I am a bit addicted to that specific mixture.Soon thereafter I found myself in his bed, jeans pulled down halfway and with his hand raised above my ass, just about to cane me. A few thoughts about my sanity crossed my mind but mostly I just floated around on the waves of pain and pleasure.

One of the things I like to think about the most is when he caned me on the sole of my feet. I've always felt repelled or turned off when seeing it in pictures or movies and so I thought I would never like it for myself, I was not even interested in trying. Well, turns out I didn't have much choice with him and it also turns out I like it. Hurts as hell of course but that's the beauty of it.

Something else that keeps me occupied is the promises he has made for the next time we meet. This Monday were only a "test run", I did not get bruised nor did my body hurt afterwards but that will change he says. I can't stop myself from getting wet by the mere thought of more pain! I think he has some really evil tricks up his sleeve and I'm eager to experience them!

In the end I'm very happy I took this chance as it's payed off already, I think I've met the master I was longing for - at least for the summer.

2 comments: