Sunday, June 14, 2009

Friday part 1

So, I had a visitor this Friday. The Musician came by for some hours and it was goo-ood!

At first I was a bit uncomfortable and unsecure (silly me). While he was drinking coffee I babbled on about god knows what. Thankfully he soon put me out of my misery by giving me a evil look and I could finally relax and become horny and submissive.

I think I might be getting old cause I can't darnit remember how we started the session. Was it me making coffee for him or me sitting on a chair in the middle of the room? Anyhow, that's the scenario. I'm sitting on a chair with hands tied behind my back and blindfolded. He's circling around me with hot coffee in his hand. I was scared and thrilled at the same time. Not knowing what he was going to do, and happy that I did not know what was going to happen only certain that things were about to happen.

Let me tell you this, a cup filled with hot coffe is hot on the outside too. Especially if it's pressed against my sensitive breasts... God that hurted! I could have done anything to make him stop it, but using the safe word never once occured to me. I kept comforting myself with the fact that it would only get cooler by time and I just had to withstand it for a while longer.

Later on: I'm naked, still on the same spot in the room as the chair previously was. Blindfolded and hands cuffed to my leather collar and no way of protecting my body as he went over it with the flogger. This is probably my favourite part as it contained tons of emotions. At first he changed between hard and soft strokes, making me moan and whimper. Rather normal I imagine it. Then he changed to only soft strokes. So soft that even a vanilla person would have enjoyed them, I do love them myself also. But as he was hitting me he kept talking about the flogger, how great of a tool it was. How you can be very gentle but also very evil with it. It's strings are so light that even a really hard blow dont make a scratch on the skin, thus not breaking the rule of no skin damage. Maybe it was his voice, or the fact I couldn't see and so I was extra sensitive to sounds but I took everything he said to my heart and I got extremely scared. So scared that I was shivering and couldn't stop it. I don't know if I was moaning or gasping for air or maybe I was holding my breath but I was terrified as I stood there awaiting the final blow. Could I cope with a full blow hit from him?
As the minutes ticked away my instincts took over and so when he uttered the words "And suddenly..." I covered. I got so scared that my body took control and tried to protect itself, it was not a consciously decision to cover but I did. As he continued with the words "...you don't even have to hit." I almost started crying. Then he hugged me and I could finally relax.
Very well played on my feelings and fears and I absolutley loved every second of it!

I think I need to go reminisce...in my bed...with lube...

No comments:

Post a Comment