Monday, June 29, 2009

Friday part 2

After the intense floggin session we moved into my bedroom where I finally got to taste the cane.

Ten hits he gave me. After each and every one I had to count it out loud and thank him for it. In the beginning I felt a bit silly saying "One, thank you." but after a while it was my only way to give myself a short paus. While the pain rushes through me I need a few secs to catch my breath and withstand the pain. After that was done I thanked him and quickly recieved another blow after wich the procedure of catching my breath and so on repeated. Every hit made the paus longer as I hurted more and more. And as usual, the tenth hit was the hardest, almost making me fall down on the bed wich I was leaning against.

Some time during the bedroom session he took my hand and moved it to my ass so I could feel them. Five of the hits had left swollen stripes on me. Fascinated I followed the lines and rejoiced over them.

I also remember lying on the back in my bed and getting caned on the inside of my thighs. Thankfully he didn't hit hard on the thin sensitive skin but still it was scary. Having my legs spread like that and my pussy fully exposed is both terrifying and arousing.

While lying in the bed like that he also made me wait for his permission to come. That was kinda tricky for me seeing as I have a bit of a hard time coming without my own help. In the end he released my cuffed hands so I could rub my pussy while he was fucking me with his hand. Orgasm, how I love thee.

Later that night I got the satisfaction of hearing his pulse go up as I was caressing his chest and nipples. We were cozed up in the sofa, me with my head on his chest and my ear firmly pressed against it so I could hear his hearth beat. As I was stroking and playing with his upperbody I noticed how his pulse and breathing both changed as he grew more and more aroused. It was a real treat actually.

Hm, what more do I recall of the wonderfull evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment