Monday, June 29, 2009

Friday last part

When the evening had come to an end and it was time for him to go home we were standing by the door getting dressed when I suddenly felt very bold. Almost foolhardy. I teased and fooled around and blew raspberry at him. I could see his eyes turn dark and angry and yet I stuck my tongue out at him again. He then warned me of doing something like that. But I, being the saucy girl I can be, did it a third time.

Three times I stuck my tongue out at him. Threefold were my punishment.
Omsorg from IKEA

Anyone ever seen one of these? We have one hanging in our hallway wich he quickly spotted.
To front of my thighs got a severe beating with it. Yes it hurt. I sobbed and I moaned and I begged. My legs folded and I wanted to sit down on the floor but he wouldn't let me. As a finisher he hit me on both my cheeks. It was scary as the shoe helper got really close to my eyes but as long as I closed them and relaxed my facial muscles it stopped being scary and just hurt.

In the end everything I experienced during this Friday (pain, emotions, lust) was lovely. Just perfect. Everything was so fucking marvellous that it makes me cry at the thought of not seeing him again. My lack of lust the last weeks has it's origin in that knowledge.

My quest for a master continues. Volunteers please sign up!





No comments:

Post a Comment