Saturday, March 28, 2009

Movie time

I have just finished watching Vicky Christina Barcelona and I have to recommend it. Really. It was amazing. I'm the girl whos attention span normally barely lasts an entire amercian comedian tv-show and I was, not spellbound, but intrigued every minute of the movie. It was not your ordinary movie and the way they told the story was new to me but I grew fond of it. Even though the two actresses were very different from each other I could still connect with them both and see myself in them. Wich was also a bit scary because none of them was very happy, and it was the nonhappy part that I connected too.

There were, of course, a sexual tone about it. It was open minded, modern and very, very hot. Some of the scenes made me tingle, in the sense that if it would have been me in the female role, I would have melted. Completely. I wont tell to many spoilers but the part in the middle, when everything is actually in balance, made me long for a life like theirs. Creative, loved and relaxed. Maybe I should go to Barcelona for the sumer myself.

In the end it ended like I imagined. Wich was for the best.

I think I need to see more of Woody Allens work actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment