Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hairless

I shaved yesterday. Totally bare. Smooth, pink skin not leaving much for the imagination. But sometimes you don't have to cover everything, I feel naughty being shaved. Naughty leads to sex. And apparently it worked on my boyfriend too, he couldn't keep his hands of me last night. Even though we kinda fell asleep in the middle of everything I woke up a couple of hours later to find his tongue on my nipples and later on my pussy. Do you know how good it feels having a wet tongue on your shaved pussy? Try it. He licked and teased me for the longest time until I had to beg him to fuck me. God that felt good, no hair in the way. Just my pussy and his dick meeting in a collision of pleasure.

Photo from http://chagrin.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment