Saturday, March 21, 2009

Barbie


So this week I spent a day together with my sis and her kids. I ended up on the floor laying puzzles and playing with barbie dolls. And I guess some old memory of me as a kid (say 11) playing with my barbie dolls and making them have sex (wich was very hard since they dont have genitalias) came back to me because I started feeling horny. Their ugly plastic bodies made me wanna dress them up in kinky outfits and do some role playing with them. I did that quite a lot in my early days. Must have been a part of the exploration of my own sexuality. Making my barbies have sex, and doing forbidden kinky stuff was bliss for a curious kid just discovering sex.
I remember other naughty games I used to play. I had a box full of funny clothes that I used to dress up in and play with. I usually ended up as a strict schoolteacher (corsett with stuffed bra, white blouse, stockings and a red skirt) who told her naughty students to behave. Or in a dress (blue with flowers on, chinese modell) and feeling like a innocent girl that someone was taking advantage off. Once with a friend I was playing a photographer and she was the modell and I kept trying to make her pretend to take her clothes off in front of the camera.
For now I can't recall a single romantic fantasy I have had while masturbating as young. Well maybe that elaborated one I had while going on a very long car journey. I made up 5 handsome guys, gave them different looks and personalities and made them all adore me (I was very into Backstreet Boys at that time, my fantasy boys might have had vague similarities with BB looks...). But still, even if that sounds normal I remember making some of them a bit more violent in the way they had sex with me. Romantic vanilla sex has never been a vocabulary in my sexual dictionary.
Around the same age or even younger I remember playing cowboys and indians with my childhood friend and we used to tie each other up around a tree, cause that's what cowboys and indians do. I didn't know it back then but looking back, there was a certain feeling in me when I was the one being tied up.
Even doctors play occured during my young years. I made up some kind of fantasy that always ended with the doctor taking my tempeture, and we're not talking in the mouth.
When I got home after the day spent playing with my nieces I was so horny and kinky that I actually considered buying a barbie to abuse. It had to be one with jointed legs and arms for what I had planned and maybe with some nice clothes so I could make her look like a whore in her short skirt and abused body.

No comments:

Post a Comment