Friday, March 13, 2009

Hypnosis

My eyes got caught in his green fiery eyes and I stopped moving. Something in his eyes told me it was time to fall again. Eagerly to feel the sensation of relaxation my body started preparing for it. Muscles relaxing, breathing slowed down and becoming steady. When he raised his finger and told me to focus on it I was almost there already. My incredible heavy eyes tried to follow his finger but when he moved it downwards my eyes closed and I drifted off into blissfull obedience.
"Relax girl, let go. Allow me to lead you. Sink deeper, deeper, deeper."
As if spellbound I followed his command and saw myself swimming deeper and deeper into a big blue ocean.
"You are mine, your only wish is to follow my command and please me. Listen to my words, they are very important to you."
Eagerly I drank his word, his tone, his voice. And when I finally sank beyond a certain point his words floated together into a blurred speach. Still eagerly I tried to listen but couldn´t understand. I opened my mouth to ask but he already had the answer.
"Dont worry girl, just let go. Its not important that you understand what I say. When the time comes you will know. Let go. Sink deeper for me.
I sank.

After an infinite amount of time something started pulling in my mind. Totally relaxed and gone to a different place I was unwilling to leave the comfortable place of mind but the twitch was stubborn and slowly I started to raise upwards.
"Wake up hunny, wake up. When I count from one to five I want you to be awake, alert and happy. One, you are starting to awake. Two remember where you are, who I am. Three move your body slowly
. Four open your eyes. Five you are awake hun!"
I stretched, smiled and looked up on my lover.
"I am awake."

No comments:

Post a Comment