Sunday, May 16, 2010

That oily sensation

The Beast has a rubber sheet (it's not actually rubber but close enough) wich we finally got around to using last weekend. We spread it over his huge bed, took of our clothes and started putting on oil. Just regular baby oil to be economic. Let me put it this way - Go buy yourself a sheet (english/swedish)! You don't have to be even slightly kinky to appreciate this. It's lovely!

Being slippery and oily and sliding around on the sheet is fun but it's not why you should buy it. It's for the sensation of getting stroked all over your body over and over and over. The oil, the sheet and your partners body work together in a wonderful way and every nerve is getting stimulated at the same time. I'm generally a horny person but being huddled up with The Beast on that sheet made me go bananas. We humans do require human touch to feel good and that's exactly what this session gave to us. Touch. Feeling good.



The session did start out with me in a submissive role and him as my master but it was soon apparent that I couldn't keep myself in that role, the oil and the sheet felt to good to have as a second stimulation. It needed to be my first. So we switched. Between sub and dom, between kink and vanilla and we spent a good 3 hours having fun on that sheet. I'm guessing it'll be used more often in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment