Sunday, May 16, 2010

"With his hands around my neck, I close my eyes and pass away"


I have always been into breath control but since I met The Beast that interest has really exploded and I can't imagine sex without some kind of breath control. Preferably being strangled.

First of all, my neck is an erotic zone and any kind of touch there will cause goosebumps on me. Secondly it's the power I give to my partner: "Here's my supply of oxygen, you decide if I can use it or not". And thirdly, something about the brutal hand around my throat and the look in The Beasts eyes when he does it makes me spin into immense hornyness. I'm rather certain that the lack of oxygen also has an impact on my bodys reactions but I know too little about biology to determine to wich extent.

As you might have guessed The Beast is really into it, strangling someone, and we've talked a bit about it. How far can you take it, when does it start to become dangerous (the second you put your hand around someones neck) and what do we want to keep as fantasy and what do we want to experience. So far we've taken it slow and safe and I never really had to struggle for air more than a few times but that is something I want to change. I want the feelings to rush through my body and I want them to rush because the panic is closing in and I have to restrain myself from starting to fight him. Then when I'm about to loose control or just have I want him to remove his hand and allow me to breath again. The intensity and amount of feelings then...oh boy!

The Rammstein video I have embedded is not only there because I love Rammsteins music. This song puts me in the mood of being strangled close to the edge and I can't help but being turned on by it. I have this image of how I want it being played while we take strangling one step further and I actually pass out because of it.
I'm rather certain it's not something I want to experience for real.
I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment