Monday, May 31, 2010

What an interesting photo this is. We don't actually get to see the caning but we can imagine what has just happened between the two.
Her butt is probably red and aching and she's desperatly trying to cool it with the fan. But most likely to no avail. In my mind her master is only giving her a moment to rest before he's on it again.

This picture makes me long for the cane. I know that the moment the cane hits my body I'll regrett wanting it but I still do.

The Beast has a cane. I've yet to taste it for more than a few strokes but I'm sure more are to come. We only have a limited time to play around when we meet so we can't do it all in one go. Im just so impatient and I can't wait to develop more and more sick ideas with this man. He has a imagination and a desire to fulfill his darkest dreams that I haven't meet before, plus his personality is really focused on being in control of every little detail, wich in sessions is really handy. Not so much in our "normal" relationship... But hey, that's an entirely different blog!

In addition to getting caned on my ass I like to have the sole of my feets and the palm of my hands caned. Not as hard as an ass-caning though, I do like to be able to walk afterwards. But a lighter stroke of the cane on the sole or the palm can really trigger something inside me. Pain triggers the nerves of course and at the same time it's an act of dominans. "Look what I can do to your body. It's all mine and you don't get to say no."*

The simple act of sitting on the floor in front of a master wielding a cane would get me aroused. Being inspected while he walks around my naked body, using the cane to point at body parts and demanding that I position myself differently. Cuddling with The Beast on the couch, having the cane on the table in front of us as a reminder of who's in charge.


*Disclaimer: Of course I get to say no, the whole part of playing around in the bdsm-world is that both the sub and the dom have the right and obligation to say no whenever something feels out of hand. I always assume you readers know about this part since you are reading my blog.
In fact, Im so safe with The Beast that even the slightest twitch or moan that isen't part of my submission gets him to stop what he's doing. He is an excellent master for me (insert ridiculously big smile).

No comments:

Post a Comment