Thursday, May 27, 2010

The surprise

Cling film.
Ever tried that as a bondage tool? If not, do so.


Last week The Beast had promised me a surprise for the weekend. We were going to spend four days together and I had high hopes for what he had in plan for me. I was not let down. At all.

I went to his place Thursday afternoon, regular sex occured, we cuddled and fell asleep. Friday came, we did a bunch of chores and in the afternoon it was time to start preparing the dinner. But first he sent me to the shower to shave and clean up. So I shaved real close, making my pussy hairless except for a tuft of hair above the lips. Suddenly he bursts in through the door wielding a pair of scissors and brutally cut a big chunk of the tuft away. I wasn't in submissive mood at the time so I was really stunned when he did it but yet surprisingly horny by it.

When I was done in the shower he told me he wanted to dress me up. A black rope harnesk around my upper body, black leather cuffs around my ankle and wrists, a chain running from ankle to ankle and a chain running from my waist to my wrist cuffs, he put a strong vibrator in my pussy and a leather collar around my neck.
Then he started wrapping me in cling film. He covered my body in it, starting from my breasts and ending just below my pussy. When he was done I had a shiny, see-through, dress. 
I could barely move and bending over was impossible. Looking at myself in the mirror was awesome, it looked gorgeous with the plastic and the black details. I do want to do that again!

After preparing the dinner and putting it in the oven it was time to eat. I made the table for one and he cut my pizza into small slices and served them in a bowl on the floor. The sensation of being forced to stick your face into a bowl on the floor and getting food all over your face is lovely. The humiliation, the position with your ass sticking out - it all works. After being a good girl and finishing the food I was allowed to sit at the table and even got permission to speak more freely. But only for 20 minutes. And I wasen't allowed to look at the watch. That was exciting and a really nice advice if you want to freak out your sub. You sub will either constantly be afraid of missing the time so she barely speaks or forget about the time and get caught doing something forbidden, wich in my opinion is a sweet sensation.

The evening had more fun stuff, but I'll get back to that at a later time!

No comments:

Post a Comment