Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Beast


I'd like you all to meet my newest play pal, The Beast.

We met at the kinky community I keep talking about (www.darkside.se), he found me, we started a conversation, you know; the usual stuff. After a while we decided that what we had felt good enough that a date would be suitable. Said and done, friday evening was spent together drinking tea and watching a movie (Avatar, go see, beautiful) and we found out that indeed we do make a good match.

Yesterday we spent in a little cottage out in the woods, all alone and no one to hear me scream...

We really hit it off, there were no hesitation or fumbling, spot on and full speed ahead at once.  Unless he had told me so I would never have guessed him to be a beginner-dom. His imagination is vivid and evil, he got the craftmanship to follow through on every nasty idea he gets and I'm the one he's doing it too. I feel blessed!

His nick-name is based on the fact that he's like a beast in bed, I merely have to grab onto his body (his oh so muscular body) and try to keep up. He also likes to bite me. My neck is red, scratched and complete with a hickey, and so is my breasts. Hence The Beast and the wolf picture.

This is a guy that will stay with me for a while so forget those others I've tried out lately, they pale in comparison. Remember, The Beast.

2 comments:

  1. ha ha, good post :) beginners have to have more to wish for, obviously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey makc, I'm not sure I understand your comment, could you explain it?

    ReplyDelete