Monday, January 25, 2010

Blowjobs



Ever since me and The Beast met we have been very responsible about our safety. We've always used a condom and never performed oral sex on either of us. We decided on our first meeting that we were gonna wait with oral sex until we're both sure that none of us have an STD. I've already got my test results back and I'm healthy as ever. At the end of the week he will have his results and after that it's party in the hay sack for us! Not that it isen't a big wooping party every time we meet...

I can't believe how much I'm longing for it, to be able to use my tongue and mouth on his dick. I long for that even more than I want his tongue on my pussy. Rather amazing eh? Every time we've had sex both of us have been longing and wanting to do it. Badly wanting to do it. I've been leaning over him and had my tongue close to his dick more than a few times and barely stopping in time, settling with nibbling and sucking his testicles. 

Worst case scenario is that he's not healthy but meh, I hardly believe that will happen. I don't want that to be true. I'm giving him a blowjob this weekend and that's the end of this discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment