Monday, January 25, 2010

Yay!

Something awesome happened the other week!

I complained a while back that I have a bit of a hang up when it comes to getting an orgasm without helping myself. Most of it is because I think to much and try to hard to reach orgasm.

One night my boyfriend woke me up with kisses and strokes. But I wasen't totally awake, just enough to know how to respond to his strokes. So when he went down on me and used a couple of fingers inside of me and put his thumb on my clitoris I only enjoyed myself. I didn't have any conscious thoughts at all and that's why it happened. He made me come all by himself! My hands were nowhere close to my pussy when the orgasm took my body in possession. It was awesome!

Seconds later I fell back into sleep without any kind of payback to my lovely boyfriend. Wops!

No comments:

Post a Comment