Monday, January 25, 2010

Confusing dreams

I had a long and advanced dream tonight in wich my summer crush had the lead part.

There were a brief part of sex in it but not enough to be classed as a sex dream. I think it was more a dream coming from the part of me that still has some kind of feelings for him. Of course I have feelings for him, he was a big part of my life for a time so it would be stranger to not have them. Question is what kind of feelings it is and why I feel a bit bothered.

A year ago he cancelled our friendship in favour of a relationship he wanted to function normally and I was fine with that at the time. I still get an sms on my birthday, christmas and on new years eve but all other contacts have been broken. Up until this fall I didn't miss him much, he was just a very fond memory. During the fall I started longing for his friendship again and you know I've mentioned before what I wouldn't give to have sex with him again. But I never been really sure as to why I felt like that? Did I miss him specifically or did I just miss someone like that?

After meeting the beast pretty much all of those feeling went away and I concluded that it was just a matter of wanting what I couldn't have. When waking up this morning I was confused again. The main part of the dream was about us talking and me trying to get an answer out of him but not getting it. Is there something I still need from him? Did our closure go bad? Or was the dream about the last sms I sent without getting a reply? No I don't stalk or spam, it was a simple question about his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment