Tuesday, February 9, 2010






One of this would be perfect for me. 
Would certainly keep me from making more mistakes. But I could use a lock on my mobile phone too. 

I went to sleep last night in the afterglow of an orgasm so naturally I woke up horny today. Feeling in a cocky mood I decided to share all the naughty details with The Beast

Of course I knew he was going to be very busy in the morning and probably not at all be able to have a sexy conversation with me but it didn't bother me. I wanted to tease him and so I did. SMS after SMS filled with thoughts I had before fallin asleep och things we are going to do to the weekend. Untill finally he snapped...

He called me, acting as my Master, and gave me a proper yelling. Telling me how badly I've behaved and how much I'm going to pay for this in the weekend. He really stepped up to the task of bringing me under control. I've honestly been feeling a bit shameful the entire day and my submissive side has been very active.

I love it!

4 comments:

  1. wow sexy blog. I'll def keep reading...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ^.^
    I'll do my best to get back to posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I have nothing against your blog (I stumbled upon it by using the "next blog" stumble feature, but maybe you should activate the "content warning" advisory. You can get reported for the nudity because kids use blogger too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right, that's a thought. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete