Sunday, May 16, 2010

The return of the writer

This is a picture of The Beast holding my hair in a tight grip and pulling my head back. To a non-kinky eye it might look like I'm about to get a beating but rest assured, I'm in a very happy place on that picture.

You could say that my entire head is a erotic zone. Inside out.
Taking a firm grip of my throath, grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, holding my chin firmly, putting clothes peg on my lip or giving me a slap on the cheek are all ways to get me hot and submissive and will stimulate my mind too.
Kissing me gently and stroking my cheek like a delicate flower will make me yawn and start doing something more productive - like watching paint dry.

When pulling hair I find that it's important to take a big chunk of hair in ones hand, having to little hair in your hand will hurt to much for my taste and it'll most likely feel like you're actually trying to rip the hair of the skull. Not pleasant.

The collar I'm wearing is bought from an animal store and is a regular black leather collar for dogs but who knew, it fits a bitch too! Actually my favourite collar out of the four I have. It's plain and simple and I love it because of it, plus it fits my neck perfectly A bit on the tight side so I never forget that it's there. Asides from this I have another collar made for dogs but with bling bling on it, a wide posture collar in black leather and a hard silver necklace with The Beasts initial on it.

Yes I've worn both the silver necklace and the necklace on the picture in public and yes I was nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment