Monday, October 19, 2009

Family dreams

Sitting on the floor, leaning against the sofa, watching TV. My boyfriends cousin enters the room and stops for a moment, looking at me and my position. He comes up to me, leans in and grabs ahold of my neck in a firm grip and pushes my head backwards until it is resting on the sofa. 
"You like this don't you? I know you do, I can see it in your eyes and your movement. No need to deny it."
Almost out of breath I mumble something while nodding slowly, helplessly caught in his commanding eyes. He loosens his grip and I quickly draw in some more air before he once again shuts me off.
"I know how you want to be treated, I can read you like an open book even when you are surrounded by people who knows nothing of this."
Once again I am allowed a quick breath. Inside me something is brewing, my body is heavy and I got a tingling feeling between my legs. Even though he only holds one hand on me I'm incapable of moving. 
"Do you want me to treat you the way you deserv?" 
He let's go off me and stands up, tall and slim with blond hair. At first I'm only breathing and enjoying the fresh air. Then I position myself on my knees, hands on thighs and eyes on his feet and proclaims:
"Please do master."

No comments:

Post a Comment