Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Math Teacher

I've decided to call the new playpal The Math Teacher. He's smart, generous, a sadist and a switch.

It's been present from the beginning of our relationship. The pain. We both enjoy it, cherish it and want more of it. We both curse at the other when being hurt but the second the pain stops we ask for more. We often laugh and joke about our lack of self-preservation but in truth, I don't think any of us feel as much alive as when the pain runs through our bodies. It's a kick. An addiction and we don't plan on quitting. Ever.

He wants me to hurt him. To use his body to inflict pain, to use him to arouse myself. And I do. I torture and torment his body in every way I can imagine, enjoying every minute of it, and he still asks me for more when I'm done. It's all very liberating and I've discovered that my sadistic side is stronger and more evil than I ever imagined.

I want him to hurt me. To use me. To make me scream and cry. To leave my body with red marks and an exhausted mind. And he does. He plays with my body and mind until I'm right where he wants me, and then he hurts me some more. I enjoy every minute of it. The fear, the pain, the acceptance and the intense feelings - all mixed together into bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment